[description of blog is meant to go here. sorry we have nothing witty or creative to put here]

Friday, August 26, 2005

Comment Spamming

Dear readers of our Blog,

For those of you who regularly comment on our blog, you will have noticed that we are getting crapping comment spam. To rectify this situation, we have had to turn on "word verification" when you leave a comment. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause for our fellows commenters. We really do love your comments, so please do not let this stop you.

Kindest regards,

Mop and Suzie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont have any idea what u nerd box chix are talking about but I will continue to leave exciting and fun loving comments!
PS My team won Lacrosse and we are straight into the GRAND FINAL whooo hoooo!!!! (just incase u's cared!)

Monday, August 29, 2005 7:45:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

***is this word verification painful?

***will it leave obvious scaring?

***do I need to study so I can pass the verification?

***will it earn me more money?

PLease help by answering my questions!

Monday, August 29, 2005 10:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home