[description of blog is meant to go here. sorry we have nothing witty or creative to put here]

Friday, December 02, 2005

Mop and Suzie's Bubble-Bubbly Christmas Party!

We told you it was coming and here it is...the final Mop and Suzie event for 2005....

When: Saturday the 17th December from 6:30pm
Where: Our house then out
Wear: Red / White / Merry-Christmasly

BYO Christmas Hat and Alcohol (and feel free to leave it behind so we can drink it)
Bubbles and mistletoe provided

Let us know if you are coming as soon as possible!! (E-mail mopandsuzie@ozemail.com.au)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will only come if suz stands under the mistletoe

Sunday, December 04, 2005 6:09:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me and kylie will be there after my work xmas party kids!
The mistletoe thing is not an issue for me!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:10:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update your blog with funny rock-it stories

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 3:23:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sadly, i don't remember quite a bit of rock-it...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 4:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

I swear you guys have been to like 8 of those rock-it concerts since I've been away, I thought they were only on once a year?
Or am I getting deluded in my old age??

Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home