[description of blog is meant to go here. sorry we have nothing witty or creative to put here]

Sunday, May 08, 2005

The 30 Day Challenge: Day 13

Well.... Although we have used all the loopholes, tecnically we are still sticking to the 30 Day Challenge. Suz paid $20 to go a Manning Football Club Fundraiser. The $20 included $20 worth of drinks,but the monely was truly going towards fundraising, not alcohol. After that ran out the hip flask came in handy ;o)

After we left this at Rosie O'Gradys we got a lift in a taxi to Subi with some lovely guys, including one of the Perth Bachelors from the newspaper - (hi Phil), and a guy that Suzie thought was even more eligible (hi Mark). They paid for the cab so by this stage we were still going strong with the challenge. We went to Sapphire Bar, somehow managing to jump the queue to get straight in as VIPs but it was very disappointing and someone spewed on Sarah. We left after about half an hour, momentarily considering going to the Red Sea but realising it would be no better: (see
Dirty Rotten Pub). Unfortunately we then had to get a taxi home. Now, this taxi was only $17, and it was paid by credit card so really, we didnt spend the money the bank did and we will be paying the bank back after the 30 days.

To compensate for this we decided not to get out ritual Scarborough Pizza and instead made our own half arsed pizza which resulted in getting up in the morning to find thick layers of cheese melted all over the kitchen. Right now Mop is whinging about the smell.


And, to make the night complete there was some classy advertising of the website. We stickered quite a few randoms...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

So you have a marketing budget for the blog. I'm impressed yet again! Why didn't I think of stickering random male genitalia for the exposure... or even just my own personal titilation. Genius.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 5:47:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think I work with a deviant!!!!!!




Good isn't it!!!!

Monday, May 09, 2005 7:17:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where would I be without whiling away my working hours reading the blogspot and giggling at the shamelessness of you girls, I love it! Tis enough to make one homesick.
I have almost been inspired to start my own blog spot, but realistically I am very very lazy and I can still qualify as a net nerd whilst reading everyone elses blogs, brilliant!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 3:57:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Additionally.. I still have massive MSN withdrawals Suz, you can take the nerd away from the computer but you canĀ“t.. take the...
You catch my drift

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 3:59:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I love u chix i really think this challenge has expired and its time to give it up - im over it coz we havent been partying as much as normal!!

Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home