[description of blog is meant to go here. sorry we have nothing witty or creative to put here]

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hi, I'm Suzie, It's my birthday and I like bubble wrap


For Suzie's birthday we had our mates around for drinks then went to the Lookout. To add a bit of novelty to the event we bought 25 metres of bubble wrap (which was a hit at the pub). We also made "name-tags" so everyone could remember who they are. They included useful information written on bubble wrap....some examples are:



  • Hi, I'm Mop. I live here
  • Hi I'm Suzie's sister
  • Hi, I'm Scotty and I'm too hotty
  • Hi, I'm Shendelle and I love karaoke
  • Hi, I'm Geoff and I'm from Queensland and I snore
  • Hi, I'm JONO81 and in the morning I like my eggs scambled
  • Hi, I'm Stubbs and I like to rock out
  • Hi, I'm Ridgy and it is my birthday TODAY
  • Hi, I'm Disco and I have a mullet
  • Hi, I'm Katie and I love hot guys
  • Hi, I'm Kylie and I'm a devil in disguise
  • Hi, I'm Amy and I enjoy long walks along the beach
  • Hi, I'm Jacky and I'm Suzie's hot hairdresser

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We're sure you get the idea....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yay a cake with rubber duckies on it....a big thanks to Geoff and Mop and Pete for sorting that one out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, yeah i would say that would probably be me that wrote on the toilet calendar haha!! no matter how drunk i am i still remember my own birthday....i think...

I had birthday drinks on the friday before cos geoff and pete were leaving to back to queensland on the sunday.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:37:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha maybe.... i'm planning to drag this birthday out as long as possible...i think i might need to go out tonight for "birthday eve" drinks...

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:53:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home