[description of blog is meant to go here. sorry we have nothing witty or creative to put here]

Monday, June 20, 2005

You and Your Stupid Movie (Part 2): FUNNIEST MOVIE QUOTES EVER

Following our post on humour, we have decided to deliver you with our all-time favourite funniest movie quotes...

Got any others? ...Leave them for us in the comments...

Zoolander:
1. "What is this? A centre for ants?"
2. "I guess I have a lot to ponder..."
3. "Are you not aware that I get all farty and bloaty from a foamie latte?!" -- "My mistake Jacobibb" -- "Your mistake indeed!"
4. "I'm sorry... Did my pin get in the way of your ass?! Do me a favour and lose five pounds immediately or get out of my building! Get out! Get out!"
5. "Hansel... so hot right now... Hansel"

Billy Madison:
1. "Shampoo is better, I go on first and clean the hair!... Conditioner is better, I make the hair silky and smooth!... Screw you fool...nya nya nya.....Stop looking at me swan"

Team America:
1. "Wow! A flying limousine! Now I've seen everything!" -- "Really? Have you ever seen a man chew off his own head?" -- "No." -- "So you HAVEN'T seen everything!"

Dumb and Dumber:
1. "Radio? Who needs the radio?! Ready Harry?!" -- song -- Mock! (yeah) Ing! (yeah) Bird! (yeah) Yeah! (yeah) ... you get the point
2. "Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world" -- "arrrrrgggggeeeiiiiiggiiiiaiaaaaaeeeeeerrrrr"

The Longest Yard:
1. "Give me that cheeseburger" -- "Why you gotta be such a McAsshole?"

Van Wilder:
1. "Write that down." -- "I don't have a pen..." -- "Well remember it then."
2. "What is that intoxicating scent you're wearing Doris?" -- "I have cats" -- "Meow... crr... crr... crr..."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back To The Future
Marty: "Flux Capacitor... fluxing"

LA Story
Steve Martin: "Who are you?"
Streetsign: "I'm a streetsign!"

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Mop and Suzie said...

Hey digger!! How are ya mate? Hows the mullet been working out for you? Will probably see you at a classy establishment such as the Craic again some time...

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:36:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i'm there most weekend's along with the rest of the scum of the earth. nah just joking i love that place so yeah i suppose i'll catch up with you guys soon.

By the way last sunday i went to contacio and met Warrick Kappa. Probably the best bloke i've ever met in my life.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:45:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home